We’re specialized in the following flooring options:
- Nail-down installation for prefinished hardwood floors
- Click and lock installation for laminate flooring
- Floating floors installation (nailed or glued) for laminate flooring or vinyl flooring
- Hardwood installation over old wood flooring or hardwood floor replacement
- Glue-down floor installation for vinyl flooring, cork, wood and laminate flooring
- Engineered wood flooring installation, veneer floors, laminate and vinyl floors
- Bamboo floor installation
- Cork floor installation
- Original hardwood refinishing to spruce up a place without full floor replacement
Feel free to contact us
+1 (215) 609-9939
The choice of material for floor covering is affected by various factors, depending on what your flooring needs consist of. For flooring, there are usually wood floorings or hard flooring, such as tiles or natural stone products.
The floors of a home have an important aesthetic function, but also a functional one, being important in terms of safety. New floors are used in remodeling projects to change the appearance of certain rooms, or to improve the overall aspect of a home.
The great thing about changing your flooring, is that you can do it at any time, which means it can be a stand-alone project, or part of a bigger remodeling projects, when you remodel an entire room or even your entire home.
In most cases, a new floor can be placed over an old floor, as log as the old one is still in a good condition. However, many manufacturers require a minimum thickness of the sub-floor, as a warranty that the new floor will stand the test of time. This is why, in some cases, old floors need to be taken out and be completely replaced with the new ones. It’s very important to install the new floors correctly, not only for aesthetical reasons, but also for safety.
Our team at Good Deal Remodeling is experienced in working in various flooring projects in Philadelphia and in the Philadelphia area. We worked on hardwood flooring, tile flooring, laminate flooring and other types of flooring materials. No matter how big or small your remodeling project is, we make sure you will be completely satisfied with the results.
Good Deal Remodeling has an experience of over 12 years in different types of home remodeling projects. We guarantee that we always provide high quality work by not requesting any down payments. We just know that you’ll love the results.